Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Whimsy Couture

Anybody that knows me, knows my obsession with etsy.com. Sure I love it because I sell my clothing line there, but I really love it to BUY stuff....LOTS of stuff! I recently came across a delightful shop called Whimsy Couture. They offer some beautiful patterns (which you will be seeing products from very soon). They also offered a ton of help in getting this blog up- Thank you Whimsy Couture! The best thing about Whimsy Couture is that they too have an awesome blog where you can win some awesome stuff (tomorrow's giveaway features Orabelle Baby) ....check it out... http://whimsycoutureboutique.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the giveaway! Found you through Whimsy Couture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited about your blog! I'm doing a lot of the same patterns also! They are lots of fun but I'm doing them mostly for close friends and my little girls. I know I'm gonna love following your blog!

    llee436@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete